Introducing the cricket baby Walker Balance Bike! This unique toy is perfect for toddlers and young children who are just starting to learn how to balance on two legs. The cricket baby Walker Balance Bike is made from durable materials and features a comfortable seat that will ensure your child has a blast while learning essential skills.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
|Retrospec Cricket Baby Walker Balance Bike||Item Package Dimensions
L x W x H 17.2 x 11.5 x 6.4 inches
|Baby Beaumont Kids’ Balance Bike||Item Package Dimensions
L x W x H 30.25 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
|Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon||Product Dimensions
22 x 15 x 17 inches
|Mobo Cruiser Wobo Rocking Horse Ride On & Baby Balance Bike||Product Dimensions
26 x 15 x 16 inches
|Pewi Walking Ride On Toy||Item Package Dimensions
L x W x H 15.43 x 11.89 x 4.25 inches
1. Retrospec Cricket Baby Walker Balance Bike
BEGINNER BABY BIKE: Retrospec Cricket is designed for toddlers ages 12-24 months of age to develop the motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride. Great first birthday gift for boys and girls!
- Comfortable, and safe
- The child’s feet are always touching the ground
- Teaches advanced motor skills at a young age
2. Baby Beaumont Kids’ Balance Bike
This miniature baby Beaumont is expertly styled like a “big kid” bike, but features a lightweight step-thru frame for getting on and off easily and a no-pedal design for young riders. Adjustable handlebars and seat height allow this glider balance bike to grow along with it’s riders. Featuring air-filled tires and ball-bearing steering, the Baby Beaumont has quality features you expect from Retrospec.
- Balance bikes encourage kids to use their own bodies to safely find balance
- Confidently ride without the use of training
- Easily adjust the height so your little cyclist rides comfortably even after tacking on a few extra inches.
- Resistance clickers allow beginners to build confidence and balance.
3. Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon
Classic, safe and versatile, this award-winning push wagon is a favorite for children and parents alike. The “resist push” feature allows beginner walkers to safely build confidence and balance. Removable wooden stake sides add to the fun and the furniture friendly bumper protects your home as your little one learns to walk . The product features durable molded wheels with grip tread for comfort and travel
- The resistance clickers prevent the product from moving too quickly
- Furniture-friendly bumper protects your home while beginners learn to walk.
- A round bumper will prevent scratches or wall damage
- Classic Walker Wagon doubles as a toy box
4. Mobo Cruiser Wobo Rocking Horse Ride On & Baby Balance Bike
The Mobo Wobo is a 2 in 1 Balance Bike and Rocking Toy for children 1 to 3 years old. The Mobo Wobo helps children learn to sit, grip the handlebars and move their weight back and forth on the rocking horse for kids. When your child is ready, remove the rocking base to convert this baby ride on into a mini balance bike – a first bicycle that teaches your child to ride.
- Build your baby’s confidence on the baby rocking horse
- When your child is ready, convert into a baby balance bike
- Seat and handlebar height adjusts
- Motion-activated LED light-up wheels blink as they turn (No batteries required!)
5. Pewi Walking Ride On Toy
Get your little explorer moving with the YBIKE PEWI walking buddy. This innovative ride-on is best suited for children between 12-16 months who are just getting their balance. Standing freely over the walking buddy enhances body and space awareness, a key factor in balance and motor skill development. Non-marking rubber wheels will not damage floors, and it’s ideal for use on any smooth surface, inside or outside.
- The Pewi is YBike’s enhanced educational and developmental ride on “walking buddy” push toy for children age 9 mo.
- Indoor and outdoor play on smooth, level surfaces.
- Award-winning design helps toddlers develop important motor
- Lightweight durable aluminum frame